Sunday 2 October 2011

A return to blogging activity

Haven't posted in awhile mainly due to being busy with my Masters of  IT. Only doing two subjects this semester partly because of not doing too well in my previous courses due to chronic fatigue and partly because those were the only two subjects available . Now that I have worked out the cause of it being an allergy to rice, I wanted to give it everything I've got. So far I've got around 7s for all my assessments (despite being sick for over a month from exposure to the cold wind and rain from the South at the end of August). But the marks aren't important, they are just a natural result of me wanting to reclaim the last 10 years of my life back and trying to learn as much as I can.

To me the course is interesting so I will start blogging again. As for the lack of fansubbing activity, I'm starting to lose profiency in my Japanese with that loss being retarded by a daily practcice on Anki. I do miss fansubbing but I don't know when I can afford the time to do it. Fansubbing takes a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment